Thursday, August 30, 2007

She made me cry


I got a wonderful surprise today. I was checking out all my spaces, and there are to many, and I noticed at the top of my Flickr page there was a little envelope saying I had a new message. It's always nice to get one. This time, it was a little different. Before I go on, let me do a little history for you. Jess and I started this 365 days of photos. We have to take a photo everyday for a year. It's a big goal. Well, I don't have a pro account and ran out of space on my flickr to post anymore photos until next month. We are a little short of money, so I figured I would just get caught up on the first. It would make it a little harder to do the 365 Days. Now, back to my little envelope. It was a message from Jess saying that she bought me a gift. And that gift was a Pro account. I was stunned and so surprised that I cried. I know, it's silly but it's not often I get such a surprise. I thank her so much and I will put it to good use! Now we can continue our journey of 365 Days without any interruption's. :0 So in honor of Jess and her givingness, I give her this award.


Love ya Jess! Can't wait to see ya

3 comments:

jessica said...

aww thanks Shannon! :) Thats sweet of you, really it wasnt a big deal. I need all the help I can get doing this project!! ;)

-Thanks for the award, I am honored

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I'll have to check out your year and see what you've been up to! I can see how taking a picture every day to reflect your lives would be kind of challenging... Keep up the good work ladies!
;)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.