Monday, August 27, 2007

365 Days Update


I have managed to take a photo everyday for six days. I will be posting my 7th one later today on my Flickr. I have to say that it was harder than I thought. Last night I remembered I didn't take any photos that day. I was working on a wash cloth and thought " hey, i'll take a pic of this. Afterall, it's something in my life i'm doing right now " It's not the best lighting, but it will do. I wondered last night as I was uploading it, if Jess had posted hers. She hasn't yet. Hmmmm, gonna have to get on to that girl :) Each photo has a description for it on my Flickr. Be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

I give you credit for sticking to a picture a day!

Also, welcome to the Indiepublic Blog Ring. Thanks for joining.



P.S. I switched the address from your Indiepublic profile to your blog here, since that's where the code was housed.

jessica said...

lol... yes, I had the same problem last night! We went to mom and dad's after church, and I forgot my camera. I used mom's and snapped a couple. Well, this morning I realized I hadnt taken any pictures yesterday!

-I was so relieved to remember I had taken a couple with moms camera. She had to run an errand in town, so she stopped by and I unloaded her memory card.

It IS harder then I thought, but I think it will get easier. :)

Trina said...

This is such a great idea and it's a big endeavor. I am enjoying keeping track of you and Jess this way though. Pretty neat idea! Keep it up!

cArOl said...

I love the picture of Shawn and Sidney =)