Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Whats this you might ask? I have no idea except to let everyone know a little about yourself and learn more about others.
My cousin Jess (aka Sparksfly) has so kindly tagged me. And I am so lucky to have only three letters in my middle name. Ha.... to Jess :)

Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

K= "Kind" I feel like I am a kind person and I hope others think the same.

A= "Artistic" I know, thats stealing my blog name. But, I do feel like I have inherited a gift. My Grandpa and many of my Aunts and Cousins are wonderful artist. I sometimes feel like I don't do enough and that i'm wasting my talent. Some people have even told me that. Maybe I don't have enough confidence in myself. One of these days, I will sell my drawings of my trucks and be darned if anyone tells me different. Wow, I didn't mean to write a novel! Moving on now...

Y= "Yo Yo" Some days this describes me perfectly. I feel like all I do is go back and forth cleaning up after my kids and husband. While going back and forth, my brain is thinking of all the things I want to get done for myself. So, I find my life has a Yo Yo effect. I'm afraid one of these days the string is going to break :)

So now I am off to Tag 3 other wonderful people if they want to participate. Be sure to check out there blogs

To and Fro
Joey & Aleethea
Blue Moon

2 comments:

joeyandaleethea said...

Hehe...love the yo-yo part. And thanks for the tag, this is so much fun! :D

jessica said...

hahah I also got a kick out of the yo-yo part. :)

oh- and I agree... you have some very talented family members.. *wink *wink. :D