Friday, August 24, 2007

I got an Award!

The Nice Matters Award!
Jess was so kind to give this award to me! I didn't even know that people did this! In that alone says that there are many nice people out there. :)
I won't try and make a speech. I don't know if I could beat Jess' Grammy Speech :) I will say that it is very sweet that she sent this my way. Jess has been like a little sister to me. I only have a brother and he is 7 years older than me. So having Jess around was nice. I know that since I got married and moved away our relationship has been kinda up and down. I feel bad that we didn't keep in touch that much. Now...things have change and it's all because of Etsy. Since she introduced me to it, we have been chatting and brainstorming together. It's been really great! I am so glad that we now have a common ground again. Not that we never did before. Jess got married and has a child now. I feel that we have grown closer because of it.
Jess, just know that I love ya and always will be here for you. :) And thanks for the award!

1 comment:

jessica said...

awww thanks. :) That was really "nice" of you! ;) What a totally sweet way to start my saturday.

Looking forward to you guys coming out here for a month! :)