Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stocking Stuffer for Men!!!!


Do you have a hard time shopping for a guy? I know I do. Of course my husband isn't so bad, but when it comes to my Dad......well, that is a different story! I am here to make it a little better. My husband bought a key chain a long time ago that had a bullet on it. I thought, how hard could this be. My husband has all the re-loading stuff, so I raided his stash. He has so many casings and such. I enlisted my father-in-law to help me. He figured it out and voila! we have a bullet key chain. I want to offer different calibers eventually. Right now, I just have hollow point 44's. So, if your man likes to hunt or maybe hes a cop or how about that teenager that just got his driver license, look no further. These are the perfect little gift for the stocking!

6 comments:

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

Hey...great idea! I live in an area where hunting is a huge thing, and I'm sure there are lots of dudes who would like this. Nice post!

Kathleen J. said...

Fantastic idea. I have some hunters in my family.

Karen said...

That is such an interesting idea!

Shannon said...

Thanks everyone! My family hunts and they love em!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[img]http://clououtlet.com/img/clououtlet.com.jpg[/img]

[b]Christian Louboutin[/b] is a French footwear author whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that include turn his signature.

Louboutin helped cause stilettos abet into the craze in the 1990s and 2000s, sly dozens of styles with bastard heights of 120mm (4.72 inches) and higher. The creator's so-called object has been to "make a run for it a lady look sexy, beautiful, to create her legs look as prolonged as [he] can." While he does offer some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is normally associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jeweled straps, bows, feathers, obvious leather, red soles and other similar decorative touches. He is most ordinarily known for his red-bottom high heel shoes, commonly referred to as "sammy red-bottoms." Christian Louboutin's red-bottom colour jus gentium 'universal law' is registered as Pantone 18-663 TPX.

Despite being known in favour of his celebrity clients, he almost never gives shoes away – sacrifice discounts a substitute alternatively to his high-profile fans. This policy also extends to his personal family tree, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative.

His pick biggest client is Danielle Grit one's teeth, who is rumoured to own in excess of 6,000 pairs and is known to have purchased up 80 pairs at a time when shopping at his stores.

(с) [url=http://clououtlet.com]Christian Louboutin[/url]