Friday, November 2, 2007

Knitting my brains out!




I have been going crazy with the hat making! I can't seem to stop. I just sit down and whip em out. I average about one to two hats a day. Sometimes I will get a scarf in there. I have been trying to fill my shop up on Etsy. I think it's starting to get there. I have already sold four hats! Please come by and check them out. I try to get them on my Flickr too. I love to do custom orders. I did one for Thosegreathousewomen. She needed a hat that was bigger and wild. So I whipped one up for her. I am very happy with the result. I can't seem to stay away from the yarn isle any more! My slogan should be "Hand over the yarn and know one gets hurt" :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Those are super cute...Love the Santa hat.

jessica said...

too cute! :)

Jaime said...

I love the hat you made for my daughter (and she loves it, too). Sometimes she just wears it around the house for fun... Thanks again! And thanks for mentioning me in your blog - it is always nice to find my name pop up in a google search :)