Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas is almost upon us!



Oh my! Tis the season and Jingle bells and Ho Ho Ho's. I am so not prepared mentally! But you don't have to be. You can get your Christmas cards right in my shop! Just think, all you have to do is email me a photo and I do all the work. I send them to you and all you have to do is hand them out. Task one is done! Then on to the fun stuf.....road rage, penny pinchers and " darn it, that lady took my toy out of my basket!" All the fun things of Christmas shopping. Maybe this year will be different...........Well, I plan on being nice and let the lady have the toy. I mean, after all, if she is willing to take it out of your cart, then you should turn around and pat her on her back and say " Well done, I hope your child has better manners." And then proceed to kill them with kindness. :) I just love the Holidays! I think I will eat my fudge and stay home. Do my shopping online and grin at everyone that is yelling " did you see that! She cut me off! " Don't get me wrong, I do love the holidays. I already have plans for gifts. I'm not real excited about this holiday though. It will be hard not having Brian around. I know it will be hard on the family. I just pray that we can still smile and just remember those good holidays when he was still with us. So I guess you could say that I am a bit sour about the holidays. But time marches on.......

No comments: