Tuesday, July 10, 2007

X-Ray Vision




I have found a way to see the goods! I have been messing around with photoshop and came across this. I love the way it looks. I want to experitment some more to see what else I can come up with.


This photo was of an old Kodak camera we have. Well, I should say one of the many we have. I collected them for a while. I ran out of room for them. I think are very interesting and we actually have one that still works. My husband has messed around with it and managed to get some pictures developed from it. It's work, not to mention not cheap to use. I think I will stick to my modern camera! The other photo is of my daughter on the beach at Winchester Bay, Oregon. I think it turned out cute and unique.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I still really like the camera picture! Its awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Xray vision is now a reality! This specially-designed X-ray filter turns an ordinary video camera into a super-stealthy X-ray vision camera. It sees right through clothes, dark windows and sunglasses as if they were'nt even there!