Friday, July 20, 2007

Antiqued


This was so much fun to do! I found some really great tutorials online and ran with it! I have been trying to master Adobe Photoshop 7 for some time now. Well......we all know that, that is impossible! There is way to much to consume. One step at a time. Maybe by the time i'm 80 or 100 I will get it all. Of course, by then technology will be beyond my imagination and no one will remember adobe. Then theres the chance that I will be to senile to even understand. Boy, it's not looking good is it? Upward and Onward! I will try to cram as much as possible in my head. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Good Luck! :) Ever since you showed me that tutorial, I have been itching to try it. :) I hope I find some free time soon! It looks like so much fun. :)