Monday, July 2, 2007

Blogger Street Team Orange Theme!



Orange you glad you stopped by? I know, I know...... This headwrap was created from a thread idea. I have been particapating in the "Want a sale?....." thread. I asked everyone what color I should do next. It was unanimous! Orange along with a Lime green one too. So I made two. This Orange one was fun but a little out of my color favorites. You see, I live in Oregon and I am a Duck fan. And of course, the Beavers are the rivals. And there colors happen to be orange and black. I made myself do it and it turned out great. I love making these. They are a lot of fun. I hope you like it too!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Pretty!! It reminds me of the flappers :)

Athena's Armoury said...

Yeah! Orange! Go Etsy Bloggers Street Team!

Oh, and really cute head wrap!!

Unknown said...

That's such a cute headband! Even cuter on the little girl pictured in your store!

w said...

that's an orange cutie. great job.

Over The Top Aprons said...

The orange head wrap is perfect for the Orange Theme. Also, your flower pictures are beautiful! corline

jessica said...

oh, I missed the orange theme one!!