Friday, July 11, 2008

Starfish



My hubby and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a couple weekends ago. It was wonderful. He surprised me and took me to the ocean. I didn't know that being lazy was such hard work! I recommend that everyone spend a weekend on the beach. It is so relaxing.


While on our little getaway we spent some time in Cannon Beach. Looking through all the shops, I came upon one with a million seashells! The selection was huge. I zeroed in on the starfish and had to get me some. I wasn't sure what I would do with them. When I got home I grabbed my cameras and went to work. I am really happy with the results. I listed them in my shop. I think these three would make any wall look amazing. It really makes me wish that my bathroom was in nautical.

3 comments:

cArOl said...

I really like them, Shannon! :)

JoAnn said...

I like all of your pictures Shannon. Congratulation on your ten year anniv. Has it really been that long??

Anonymous said...

you need to update your blog shannon!! :)