Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lucky Bullets



Howdy! I finally opened up a new shop just for my Bullet Key chains! I use to sell them from my Luminescence shop but it is now closed. I really hope these key chains hit the mark and make me a killin'. I sold quite a few last year for the holidays. I hope to do the same this year. I plan on finding some ways of putting bullets on necklaces.

It all started when my hubby bought a key chain with a bullet on it. I kept thinking that I could make those. I finally got my hubby to show me how his reloading stuff works. I had a blast. He secretly enjoyed helping me :) I hope to offer more then just the .44 and .45 caliber. I have bigger plans :) I may be aiming to high but I hope that it will hit the mark.


I was trying to decide what kind of slogan to put on my shop. A friend offered one and I laughed. It was "Save a rabbit, buy a bullet." I got a real kick out of that. And let me tell you, I think I will be full of puns with this shop. So direct your aim on this target and come in. You will be sure to find your aim true and the caliber a sure shot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you Shannon! :)

http://vol25.typepad.com/vol25/2008/06/ive-been-tagged.html