Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Way to Long


I can't believe it has been so long since i've posted. Life is so crazy. I have kind of taken a break from everything to just breath. I've been working on some photos and hope to have them up in my shop. I've been thinking about hitting up my favorite cousin for a new banner for my blog. I love her artwork. Maybe she can help me out.....hint hint :) I just love her to death. She's like my own little sister. And to think she's pregnant! I can't wait to see what beautiful little baby she has. Boy or Girl. I wish I could be there for the arrival. Shhh, don't tell her but I thinks it's a girl :D I even found a cute little dress. I could be wrong though :D Anyways......I have been hunting down old cars and trucks. Trying to find my next target for Etsy. I just love working with rusted things :D I'm excited about it. I am going to be hanging some of my own work in my living room. I really need to decide which shots and what frames to go with. I can't decide between matting or floating...hmm. Anybody got an opinion? Well, I will try and post more often :)

2 comments:

jessica said...

yay!! Your back. I just about gave up checking in... But thought maybe... just *maybe* you may have done a new post. :)

boy was I surprised! Let me know when you know what dimensions you want your banner. :)

-oh and your kind... too kind.

p.s. I think I may be having a girl too... but I hope for my sake its a boy. That will keep Jaydon a little more content with just 2 longer. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.