Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some Photoshoppin'


I have been messing around with some pics I took that I thought weren't any good. Photoshop goes a long way. I use to never think to highly of altered photos. My thoughts were "if you couldn't get the shot to look good through the eye of a lens, then don't bother" a so called purest if you will. Well, my thoughts have changed. I started with photoshop a while back and I have become totally addicted. You can distort, eliminate, change and manipulate all you want. Just think, the delete button at your will. Wish I had that in real life. Or maybe a little nip/tuck. Photoshop is there to help. :D The possibilities are endless. I don't think my imagination can stretch that far. I find myself surfing the web for tutorials. Wanting to know how someone did something. The process amazes me. I only hope to learn more every day.

No comments: