Sunday, January 11, 2009

Radial Blur


Hey there!
I am finally back! My pc is working great and can't wait to start working on things again. I took some pics while my pc was in the shop. I started messing around with them. Well, I wanted that radial blur in the background but didn't know how to go about it. So I did some research and come across one that worked. I had to do a few tweeks since this tutorial was for an older Photoshop but i'm happy with the results. I plan to play with it a bit more. I used a quick mask mode, hit "Q" and painted over the area that I didn't want to blur. After my selection...I hit "Q" again and then went up to Filter/blur/radial. I picked how much and tada! I got a radial blur in the background. I use CS3. So if you have a question, I will be happy to do some research for ya! I added the link to the tutorial I tweeked. I hope you have fun with it. I'm sure for all you experienced Photoshoppers...i'm sure this was a bit amusing :P hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a neat affect Shannon!