Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coffee Conspiracy

Fingers tapping the keyboard.....glance at the empty paper cup of Dutch Bros. It taunts me with it's blue lid and pink straw. Empty....empty.... darn my caffeine craving. I find myself not being able to drive by a Dutch Bro. without stopping. The smiling face of a cute young man, ready to help you with your caffeine indulgence. "Would you like whip cream on top." You find yourself saying "why not!" How could you refuse that college boy. Why is it that it seems that every employee is these little coffee stands are adorable or just simply charming? I think it's a coffee conspiracy. A ploy to get you to stop everyday on your morning commute. Or on the way home from a hectic day of buying diapers and toothpaste. They will get you. And so I find myself a victim of a caffeine sweetened conspiracy.

No comments: